Learn aromatherapy for personal health and to help others as a confident aromatherapy leader!
Congratulations on taking the first step toward earning your aromatherapy certification!
You are in the right place if you want to expand your knowledge, skills & competence with essential oils & herb training!
- Effectively improve personal & family health
- Create or grow an aromatherapy business
- Amplify & expand your health coaching client services
- Differentiate your business to stand out from the pack
- Become a master formulator and blender
- Implement aromatherapy into a health & wellness practice, spa or clinical setting
Being certified with our aromatherapy program gives you the confidence and credibility to deliver more value to your clients through your aromatherapy services. All while gaining personal development in the process and having fun. It’s not just an ordinary education, it is a life-enriching aromatic experience.
NAHA Level 1, 2& 3 Approved School | NCBTMB & CE Broker Approved for LMT’s & Florida licensed RN, LPN, ARPN, CNA & RD’s
Founder and Lead Instructor Jennifer Pressimone believes you deserve the best when it comes to aromatherapy education. No matter your aromatherapy experience level or your goals, the JennScents® Aromaversity™ will give you the knowledge, confidence and credentials to create your own aromatic destiny.
Jennifer developed three programs to match you where you are, and where you want to go. They provide comprehensive training with hands-on practice and mentoring to cultivate your blending, formulating and client skills. You’ll learn how to safely assess and address physical, mental & emotional imbalances for yourself and clients.
Jennifer created the Aromaversity® to pay forward the lessons and blessings she’s gained during her own aromatherapy journey two decades ago to overcome a personal health crisis. She knows it will be as impactful for you to learn it, as much as it was for her to create it for you. Welcome to the Aromaversity®!
Benefits of Studying Aromatherapy
- Learn how to safely and effectively use essential oils and carriers
- Discover essential oil therapies, practices, properties, benefits and uses
- Understand aromatherapy and why to use it
- Know the concerns, precautions and contraindications
- Build the confidence to help yourself, your family and others
- Gain comprehensive training and in-depth knowledge
- Develop the ability to create natural products and blends
- Be able to distinguish between real, synthetic and half-synthetic oils
- Help you and your family gain and maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Increase your personal and professional value
What Can I Do with an Aromatherapy Certification?
Personal Care – Care for yourself, your family and even your pets when health issues come up; develop natural products.
Develop a Business – Make more precise, meaningful, mind-body and mental health-focused products for an aromatherapy business or as a complement to other services.
Demonstrate Your Expertise – Certification shows that you’ve put in the time, you’ve completed the education, you know what’s safe and you know the contraindications for using essential oils.
Expand Your Knowledge – Properly and effectively integrate essential oils with botanicals, tinctures, flower essences and other medicinal remedies.
Contribute to the Advancement of Aromatherapy – Develop the next generation of products, technologies, techniques and future aromatherapists.
Build a Career – Previous graduates have gone on to become business owners, soap makers, product development and manufacturing specialists, consultants, bloggers, lecturers, authors and teachers.
Enhance Existing Services – Aromatherapy makes an integrative add-on to massage therapy, reflexology and body work, hospice, holistic health, spa and wellness center services.
How to Become A Certified Aromatherapist
Earning your aromatherapy certification through the JennScents® Aromaversity includes:
- All online courses in your chosen program
- Homework assignments
- Real life case studies to practice with
- Program specific assignments to build your skills
- Hands-on blending exercises
- Final exam so you can see how much you’ve learned
Once you select your program, you can register online and get immediate access to your first course.
You’ll have 4 months to complete each individual course. 2 years to earn your Professional Aromatherapy Certification. 36 months to earn your Clinical Aromatherapy Certification. Print your Certificate of Achievement once each course and program are completed.
Why JennScents® Aromaversity?
Our online aromatherapy school is based on connecting the head, heart and gut. We show you how to take a holistic approach and look at the mind, body, mental health and emotions as a whole. Then, we help you determine how to strengthen what’s working right and even out imbalances. The ultimate goal is to make you a better, more precise essential oil user, formulator and blender.
JennScents® Aromaversity courses are comprehensive and focused on integrative natural health. Not only will you learn about aromatherapy and essential oils, but also about botanicals and herbs, how they integrate together, as well as when and why you should integrate them.
- Start now – Enroll anytime and get immediate, 24/7 access to courses
- Study anywhere – Designed to work on smartphones and tablets
- Learn at your own pace – Take courses online whenever it’s convenient
- No previous experience needed – Available for everyone
- Mentorship – Get guidance from Jennifer Pressimone, JennScents® Aromaversity founder and instructor
- Unlimited access to materials – Review courses even after they’re completed
JennScents unique training method
- Build Scentillect® – Learn about the relationship and the personalities of each essential oil and botanical.
- Learn Scenterpretation – Be able to interpret the information someone gives you and what you gain through a personal assessment, and then match that up with essential oils and botanicals.
- Develop Scentuition – Gain the ability to intuitively know how and what to blend, and use olfactory sensory testing to back it up.
— Cindy Gould-Gutierrez, CCA CAA CNHC, AZ
Three Aromatherapy Certification Programs
The JennScents® Aromaversity consists of three online home-study programs for everyone, including aromatherapy beginners and enthusiasts, clinical professionals and those wanting to integrate aromatherapy into their business.
You’ll receive layers of in-depth professional aromatherapy training and hands-on education and mentoring throughout the programs, providing a well-rounded and solid foundation.
- Fundamentals of true aromatherapy history
- Modern industry developments
- Aromatherapy principles and foundations
- Essential oil safety, contraindications and quality assurance methods
- Botany and herbalism integration
- Mind & body health
- Practical application methods
- Phyto-aroma chemistry
- Blending guidelines and techniques
- 60+ essential oil profiles
- 45+ carrier oil profiles
- Dilution ratios
- Extraction methods
- Recipes for specific issues
- Anatomy & physiology
- Emotional healing
- Body systems assessments
- Personal care for people and pets
- Environmental and natural cleaning
- Client intake and program development
- Business ethics and development
- Much more
All Programs Include:
- lifetime access to courses 24/7
- Instructional webinars & audio training for each course
- Quizzes to reinforce concepts
- Guidance & mentoring to complete course assignments and the final exam
- Communication with Jennifer Pressimone, JennScents® Aromaversity founder & instructor
Holistic Aromatherapy Program
For Beginners and Aromatherapy Enthusiasts
NAHA Approved Level 1 Certification Program
30 LMT CEs; 30 FL Nursing CEs
This program is for you if:
- You use essential oils on a daily basis and share your personal testimonies often.
- You want in-depth knowledge and skill development to use aromatherapy for personal care – physical, mental and emotional.
- You want a well-rounded foundation in holistic aromatherapy, blending essential oils and herbs, application methods and safety.
- You want to be able to formulate recipes to address common health situations.
Professional Aromatherapy Program
For Non-Clinical Professionals
NAHA Approved Level 2 Certification Program
99 LMT CEs & Nursing CEs
This program is for you if:
- You want to develop blending, formulating and consulting skills to use aromatherapy in a professional setting.
- You want to use and share essential oils, herbs and botanicals with others in a more formal way.
- You want to integrate natural remedies and holistic health practices to combat physical, mental and emotional imbalances.
- You want to start your own aromatherapy business or work within an aromatherapy company.
Clinical Aromatherapy Program
For Clinical and Holistic Health Professionals
NAHA Approved Level 3 Certification Program
134.5 LMT CEUs; 211 Nursing CEs
This program is for you if:
- You want to integrate aromatherapy practices with your clients to address clinical imbalances.
- You are an advanced practitioner who wants to dive into deep and complex health issues, research, product development, formulations, and consulting in a clinical setting.
- You are or you want to become a holistic practitioner with people and pets, hospice aromatherapy coordinator or holistic caretaker.
- You’re a massage therapist, nurse, doctor, dietitian or other health professional looking for in-depth training on the therapeutic use of aromatherapy.
Approved Online Aromatherapy Programs
Our holistic, advanced and clinical aromatherapy certification programs are approved by (and compliant with) the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), as well as NCBTMB and CE Broker providing CEU’s for Licensed Massage Therapists (nationwide), Florida RN’s, LPN’s, ARNP’s, CNAs and Florida Licensed Dietitians, Nutritionists and Nutritional Counselors.
- CE Broker Provider #50-5550 (Board of Massage Therapy & Board of Nursing)
- NCBTMB Provider #451338-10
- NAHA Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3 Approved
- SAM Approved
— Kathy Stickler, NC
Meet Our Certified Instructor and Owner
Jennifer Pressimone is a certified aromatherapy educator, clinical phyto-aromatherapist, herbalist, formulator, author, international educator, guest speaker, Olfactory Immersion Event Coordinator and one of the leading aromatherapists in the world. She has taught thousands of personal and professional aromatherapists, as well as doctors, nurses, physical therapists, chiropractors, dietitians, dentists and radiologists.
Jennifer’s passion for aromatherapy began when she faced her own health crisis in 1999. At that time, she went from building a successful career to being bedridden and in and out of the hospital due to Crohn’s disease and colitis. After unsuccessful treatments at traditional medical facilities, Jennifer put her background in personal health, anatomy and physiology to work.
She spent countless hours researching how our body systems interact and overlap each other as well as what happens when a system isn’t working correctly. Working with mentors that included medical doctors, holistic doctors, chiropractors and more, Jennifer gained many nuggets of wisdom and knowledge. After searching for the root causes of her symptoms and learning about botanicals, herbs and essential oils, Jennifer developed precise, pinpointed solutions for her health issues.
In 2002, that adversity turned into triumph, as JennScents® was born. Jennifer started by creating her own aromatherapy business, which then evolved into owning an herb shop and a day spa. Her desire to help others soon led Jennifer to public speaking and workshop events as well as creating the online Aromaversity to help anyone earn an aromatherapy certification online. Today, JennScents® also provides virtual custom blending, master essential oil formulations and natural health products.
Jennifer is a graduate of the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology and Diplomate in Spiritual PhytoEssencing. She is a Professional Member, Regional Director and Vice-President for the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA).