Advanced Pathophysiology & Botanical Integration I
This is an advanced clinical aromatherapy course designed to educate you about the healthy and unhealthy states of body organs, processes and systems, explaining diseased states and ailment progression. This is course 10 in the Level 3 Clinical Aromatherapy Certification Program.
You will gain in-sight and training in client intake assessment, program protocols, herbal supplement integration and phyto-aromatherapy practices for common health concerns in a clinical framework and setting.
- Introduction to Pathophysiology
- Phyto-Aromatherapy & Herbal Overview: Quality Assurance, Safety Guidelines, Pathophysiology Contraindications, Toxicology & Potential Adverse Reactions
- Phyto-Aromatherapy & Herbal Benefits & Uses in a Clinical Setting
- Clinical Phyto-Aromatherapy & Herbal Skills and Application Methods
- Dilution Dosage Guidelines, Client Documentation, Pharmacy & Pharmacognosy
- Body System Introduction to Pathophysiology
- Limbic, Olfaction & Brain Pathophysiology
- Digestive System Pathophysiology
- Intestinal System Pathophysiology
- Immune System & Cellular Pathophysiology
- Lymph System Pathophysiology
- Course Assignments & Case Studies
This online aromatherapy course includes:
- easy to navigate virtual learning platform
- webinar training per lesson
- references and resources
- downloadable eWorkbook
- hands-on mentoring throughout your studies
- course assignments & case studies
- Certificate of Achievement
- 43 Aromatherapy Credit Hours
You have the option to purchase additional Course Materials that include single essential oils and carriers discussed within this online course.
CE Broker Tracking #: 20-757288
Aromatherapy Course Content
What Our Students Are Saying
— Neil Taffe, NCBTMB, LMT, AMTA
— Joy M.
Melodie H., NC
Kathy Stickler, NC
— Ali D.
Cindy Gould-Gutierrez, CCA CAA CNHC, AZ
Meet Your Instructor
Jennifer Pressimone, Certified Clinical PhytoAromatherapist
Jennifer Pressimone is a clinical phyto-aromatherapist practitioner, herbalist, essential oil formulator, author, international educator and guest speaker. She owns JennScents®, Inc., which provides education, products and services.
She is the founder and an instructor at the JennScents® Aromaversity® offering an online NAHA approved Level 1, 2 & 3 Professional and Clinical Aromatherapy Certification Program. She provides a full-line of aromatherapy-based health products and consulting services.
Jennifer is a graduate of the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor Degree in Psychology and Teacher Diplomate in Spiritual PhytoEssencing (a deep emotional healing discipline). She is a professional member, Director and Vice President of the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA).
Jennifer has been an advocate for integrative aromatherapy for over 15 years. She is a gifted, intuitive master aromatherapy formulator and blender. Jennifer is passionate about empowering others – physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically.