Phyto-Aromatherapy for Gastrointestinal Health
This is a Level 2, Professional Aromatherapy Certification Course designed to provide an in-depth look and review of the gastrointestinal system, physiological and psychological interactions, gut-brain relationship, microbiome role, influences and triggers, blood chemistry connection, clinical evidenced-based science, common GI issues with complementary remedies and more.This is Course 7 in the Level 2 Professional Aromatherapy Certification Program.
You will gain comprehensive, evidence-based education along with hands-on training via case study assessments involving program protocols, herbal supplement integration and phyto-aromatherapy practices created for a client’s specific needs.
- Course Introduction
- Comprehensive Review of the GI System
- Physiological & Psychological Function & Interaction
- Gut-Brain Relationship
- Microbiome Role
- Influencers, Triggers & Blood Chemistry
- Clinical Evidenced-Based Science, EO’s & Herbal Remedies for Physical GI Imbalances
- Clinical Evidenced-Based Science, EO’s & Herbal Remedies for Mental, Emotional & Energetic GI Imbalances
- Clinical Evidenced-Based Science, EO’s & Herbal Remedies for Environmental GI Imbalances
- Standard Medical Care & Diagnostic Tools
- Course Assignment
This online aromatherapy course includes:
- easy to navigate virtual learning platform
- webinar training per lesson
- references and resources
- downloadable eWorkbook
- hands-on mentoring throughout your studies
- course assignments & case studies
- Certificate of Achievement
- 51 Aromatherapy Credit Hours
- 28 Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) available for Licensed Massage Therapists via CE Broker & NCBTMB
- 28 CEU’s for Florida Licensed Dietitians, Nutritional Counselors, RN’s, ARPN, LPN and CNA’s
You have the option to purchase additional Course Materials that include essential oils and carriers discussed within this online course.
CE Broker Tracking #: 20-677725
Aromatherapy Course Content
What Our Students Are Saying
— Joy M.
— Ali D.
Melodie H., NC
Kathy Stickler, NC
— Neil Taffe, NCBTMB, LMT, AMTA
Cindy Gould-Gutierrez, CCA CAA CNHC, AZ
Meet Your Instructor
Jennifer Pressimone, Certified Clinical PhytoAromatherapist
Jennifer Pressimone is a clinical phyto-aromatherapist practitioner, herbalist, essential oil formulator, author, international educator and guest speaker. She owns JennScents®, Inc., which provides education, products and services.
She is the founder and an instructor at the JennScents® Aromaversity® offering an online NAHA approved Level 1, 2 & 3 Professional and Clinical Aromatherapy Certification Program. She provides a full-line of aromatherapy-based health products and consulting services.
Jennifer is a graduate of the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor Degree in Psychology and Teacher Diplomate in Spiritual PhytoEssencing (a deep emotional healing discipline). She is a professional member, Director and Vice President of the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA).
Jennifer has been an advocate for integrative aromatherapy for over 15 years. She is a gifted, intuitive master aromatherapy formulator and blender. Jennifer is passionate about empowering others – physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically.