Advanced Pathophysiology & Botanical Integration II
This is an advanced clinical aromatherapy course designed to educate you about the healthy and unhealthy states of body organs, processes and systems, explaining diseased states and ailment progression. This is course 11 in the Level 3 Clinical Aromatherapy Certification Program.
You will gain in-sight and training in client intake assessment, program protocols, herbal supplement integration and phyto-aromatherapy practices for common health concerns in a clinical framework and setting.
- Review Advanced Pathophysiology I concepts
- Nervous System Pathophysiology
- Glandular (Exocrine & Endocrine) & Reproductive Systems Pathophysiology
- Hepatic System Pathophysiology
- Respiratory System Pathophysiology
- Circulatory System Pathophysiology
- Muscular and Skeletal System Pathophysiology
- Integumentary System Pathophysiology
- Urinary System & pH Balance Pathophysiology
- Metabolism & Weight Management Pathophysiology: Malnourishment & Obesity Trends, Statistics & Protocols
- Client Assessment, Evaluation & Case Study Review
- Course Assignments & Case Studies
This online aromatherapy course includes:
- easy to navigate virtual learning platform
- webinar training per lesson
- references and resources
- downloadable eWorkbook
- hands-on mentoring throughout your studies
- course assignments & case studies
- Certificate of Achievement
- 62 Aromatherapy Credit Hours
You have the option to purchase additional Course Materials that include single essential oils and carriers discussed within this online course.
CE Broker Tracking #: 20-681933
Aromatherapy Course Content
What Our Students Are Saying
— Ali D.
Cindy Gould-Gutierrez, CCA CAA CNHC, AZ
— Joy M.
Melodie H., NC
— Neil Taffe, NCBTMB, LMT, AMTA
Kathy Stickler, NC
Meet Your Instructor
Jennifer Pressimone, Certified Clinical PhytoAromatherapist
Jennifer Pressimone is a clinical phyto-aromatherapist practitioner, herbalist, essential oil formulator, author, international educator and guest speaker. She owns JennScents®, Inc., which provides education, products and services.
She is the founder and an instructor at the JennScents® Aromaversity® offering an online NAHA approved Level 1, 2 & 3 Professional and Clinical Aromatherapy Certification Program. She provides a full-line of aromatherapy-based health products and consulting services.
Jennifer is a graduate of the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor Degree in Psychology and Teacher Diplomate in Spiritual PhytoEssencing (a deep emotional healing discipline). She is a professional member, Director and Vice President of the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA).
Jennifer has been an advocate for integrative aromatherapy for over 15 years. She is a gifted, intuitive master aromatherapy formulator and blender. Jennifer is passionate about empowering others – physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically.